Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 7, 2008

Stinky Gas

Yep, that is right I smell like stinky gas...you are saying what is this? Is she admitting to tooting? NO!! Good grief you have dirty minds. NO, I smell like unleaded fuel if you must know. This morning I was taking the fuel readings here at work and got unleaded fuel not only on my hands but apparently on my jeans as well. So now that is what I will be smelling like for the rest of the day. Oh no, not the wonderful Victoria's Secret Amber Romance body splash that I spritzed all over my body this morning before leaving for work, but unleaded fuel aka stinky gas. So when I walk up to people now for the rest of the day they are going to think sheesh what did this girl do bath in gas? Lucky me...the smell of fuel the rest of the day.

Next subject. While getting myself in the stinky mess...I noticed what a beautiful morning it is. Perfect temperature, perfect amount of cloud cover. And no, I do not think our 80 degree high temperature for today is perfect, I am just saying it is a perfect MORNING. What is up with the weather anyways, doesn't it know that it is winter and it is SUPPOSED to be cold outside?! I live for winter...I love fleece pants, sweatshirts, big comfy sweaters, pajama pants, snow and all things involving cold weather. WHY can we not have winter?! I need to move to a state with seasons... Although I do not want to complain too much, because we had the perfect weather this weekend, we were able to get our Christmas lights off of the outside of our house and stored neatly away with the rest of the Christmas decorations. Except for those darn candy cane lights, those boogers wouldn't go back in their box...darn things! The only things I couldn't get back where they belonged...really irked me but I digress.

Happy Monday to all...

4 comments:

Connie said...

I hate getting gas on me...it's hard to get the stink out.

I am mad at the weather. I want cold. I want icy roads that don't allow Levi to go to work. I want to burn wood in my fireplace...not candles. I want to drink hot chocolate and not sweat afterwards. Stupid weather.

Anjolee said...

Sucky, sucky sucky...you just can't get that out.

I want to move too! Winter is SO my favorite and it never comes! All we ever get to feel here is what late fall should be like.

I have barely even worn my coat this winter.

Evie Evie Amber said...

Well if it makes you all feel better we had weather in the 70's this wekend too. But we do get snow. You could all move to Oklahoma. But you would soon retreat back to Texas due to allergies.

"Those boogers"..ha ha Lexi your descriptions crack me up!

Steph said...

yuck! and you're too funny!