Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Rose "Garden"

I have a rose garden (or at least that is what I am going to call it). This all started when our wonderful friends Chris and Anjolee gave us one knock out rose bush for a house warming gift. We decided that it would be pretty to plant outside our dining room windows, so when they went on sale at Chris' Lowe's we bought two more. I am hoping that one day they will be tall enough to peek in through the windows and be beautiful for all to see! Here is what they look like now...I just pruned them this morning.
I know they look tiny, but they are growing suprisingly fast.
Here are some that I picked to put in a tiny vase on our dining room table. Aren't they beautiful?!

2 comments:

Anjolee said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty!

I am excited for your Rose Garden. Spencer Ray better stay out!

I'll have to send you pictures of our four year old knock outs. They are out of control enormous. We didn't cut them back this year when we were supposed to and I am thinking they may reach the roof before long.

Evie Evie Amber said...

Oh no I didn't think about Spencer getting in there. I'm sure he will learn better :) they are going to be beautiful, you've done a great job!