Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 30, 2008

Atlee Sway

So there has been quite a bit happen since my last post, but we are going to skip straight to Atlee turning THREE! We had a mini birthday party at Laci & Atlee's apartment on her actual birthday and here are a few things from that...Atlee likes to sing happy birthday to herself, but of course I couldn't get that on video. Here are a couple of good ones anyways.


This video I would like to call the BOOTY SHAKE...you will know what I mean after you watch it.


This one is of us singing happy birthday (again) and you kind of get to see Atlee singing it to herself...she was so funny!


Here are some pictures from her actual "Princess Party"










































2 comments:

Evie Evie Amber said...

SO cute! Happy big Three Atlee! And I see it now. Your mom and Lacy have the same hair! that is funny. I'm so glad you had a good time at Atlee's party :)

Anjolee said...

What a fun party and pretty pretty princesses.