Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bells Palsy

Well my dad has been feeling great since his surgery until Saturday. He woke up and could not feel the right side of his face. His doctor believe that he has bells palsy and has prescribed him a medication...you see my mom and him are in Missouri visiting family at this current moment in time, so they woke up to kind of a shock and were glad the doctor got back to them so quickly. This condition is typically temporary and he is expected to recover in a few weeks or months...the exact time frame is never set in stone. Please be in prayer that he recovers quickly and this doesn't damage his spirit when also trying to deal with his cochlear implant. Oh and if you want to read more on this condition please click on the title of this blog entry and it will take you to a FAQ page that is very informative.

3 comments:

Anjolee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anjolee said...

Oh my goodness! We will be praying. I know of someone that had this condition several years ago. I hope this is short lived for your dad. We are praying.

DesignKat said...

He has been in my thoughts and prayers since his surgery and I will continue to do so until he is up and at em' 100%. I am praying for a speedy recovery!