Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Office Visitor and Dad Update

Yesterday I had a little office visitor, he stayed with me most of the day. I am going to call him Frankie... Here he is!





































It is funny to me that I get creatures coming into my office. That is what I get for having an office in the shop and our building being so close to the nature center. haha!


UPDATE: My dad is hearing great! He heard music clearly for the first time two weeks ago and he hasn't heard that in several years. He is slowly recovering from Bells Palsy and is doing wonderful. We are excited to see how much more he will be able to hear in the upcoming months.

2 comments:

Evie Evie Amber said...

Ha ha that's way better than the visitor I encountered Saturday :) I was snaked! But tony broomed him in his poor little face so I was saved. you're visitor is acutally cute and not scary :)

SO glad to hear that the effects of Bells Palsy are wearing off. It's always so exciting to hear about your dads new sounds! Praise the Lord!

Anjolee said...

Cute frog.

So glad to hear about your dad!