Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fall, Fall, Love IT!!

I love, love, love the cooler weather...I am so ready to bust out my halloween decor. And yes, I did actually get it down the other day, but I have yet to decorate with it. I really don't have that much stuff, but I did buy a few cute items last year after Halloween on clearance. I plan to do the same this year.

Chris and I enjoyed a walk around Watauga Lake the other night and plan to do the same tonight. Yippee! I even spent part of my lunch break during my seminar today walking around the hotel. I am hoping I walked about a mile, but who knows! I LOVE FALL!!

4 comments:

Evie Evie Amber said...

I heart fall! I love the cool cool weather and I'm glad you're enjoying it too! Can't wait for winter! It's sweater time!

Anjolee said...

I third that! I like the new blog picture too. Only thing is, the cooler weather makes the girls go nuts. Crazy nuts. But that's o.k., b/c I am in such a good mood b/c of the weather that their nuttiness doesn't bother me so much as it would in 100+ degree weather.

Ellie said...

You are so cute! I love the blog! Especially the 25 min white hat!

Kari and Justin said...

I love Halloween decor! Take lots of pictures of your decorated house!! and, a girl's night sound like fun...let talk more about that and put something on the calendar!