Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fed Up

Currently I am fed up.

Fed up with people who pretend to be your best friend, but in turn are a fair weather friend (you know only seem to care when it benefits them).
Fed up with always being there for people to always be disappointed when they don't return the favor.
Fed up with never having any "extra" money and things always coming our way to set us back.
Fed up with being the last to know about anything important, but instead having to read about it on the internet with 5000 other people.
Fed up with being so irritated that it ruins my day.
Fed up with blogging, myspace, and everything else I take the time to update when no one reads them or at least no one leaves a comment to show that they read it or even looked at it (if it is a picture).
Fed up with being the only one truly committed to something while others take it so lightly.
Fed up with loved ones who you wish to be close to but they always push you further away so you feel like you don't even know them.
Fed up with my stinking dog who seems to always revert back to orneriness when I know he understands what we are saying.
Fed up with my living room carpet always showing stains that appear out of no where.
Fed up with always letting my anger out on my husband when he is not the one who deserves it.
Fed up with the fact that I never can seem to get anything done around my house during the week, but have to use my free time on the weekends to do it.

I am in a terrible temperament lately and just wanted to share my thoughts, even if they are grumpy ones.

I am thinking of deleting this blog and my myspace page, because I am sick of taking the time to care when others don't.

That's all.

8 comments:

Jamye said...

Wow you are in a mood! Now people really are gonna think I did something to you this weekend! Just kidding. Well this too shall pass and I will support you whatever you may do in your craziness! Lova ya.

Anjolee said...

I love you Lexi!

Don't delete! I like reading your blog!

I appreciate all you do to coordinate Bible study.

Atlee's Mom said...

I love you Lexi... I know we aren't very close anymore but it doesn't mean I love you any less.

Connie said...

Maybe you should talk to those whom your referring to. It might make you feel better just to let them know how you feel regardless of how they respond.

Love you much!

Kari and Justin said...

You are singing my song!! I get fed up a lot. Please don't delete your blog! I love reading everything you write (not many people comment on my blog either). I have always appreciated how you were the only one of Anjee's friends that wanted to talk to me and get to know me when I was around...I wish I didn't live in Dallas...I have no friends here (except my wonderful husband). Things will calm down, I'm sure, but until then I hope you are able to relax.

DesignKat said...

I hope you don't delete your blog....I like to check in with you to see how you are doing and what fun things you have done with your nieces. I don't mind you blowing off some steam because everyone should do that from time to time...but please reconsider keeping your blog. I know I'm not the only one who loves it!

Evie Evie Amber said...

Oh please don't remove yourself from our cyber world. There are some of us to whe realy appreciate your words and encouragement. We may not show it well, I'm sorry. Sorry you're going through a valley, the peaks are so much more fun. But I hear you and happen to be dealing with some stress here too. I hope that we can all excapse the slump and find another mountain top to celebrate on together. You are such a wonderful friend and I love you!

Jennifer Bailey said...

Please don't delete!! I love reading your blog and I am sorry that I have not comment on it. I also love looking at all your pictures you send. Please don't stop be Lexi because I Love Lexi and everything she does.......