As most of you may know the verse that mentions the fruit of the spirit. Well these are the verses that Mia has as a memory verse, so the whole
Swinney clan is trying to memorize it to help her out. Here is how the verse goes
in case you don't remember:
...the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Galatians 5:22-23.
Now here is a video of Mia
rehearsing the verse:
And now copy cat Jules who you never knew could recite such things. (You may have to turn this one up she was talking very softly)
And here is a picture of Mia doing her school work at my kitchen table. She is doing so well in kindergarten and I am so proud of her.

I love hanging out with these little girlie girls...they are so fun! Even if they did decide to make sand angels in our sand pit of a back yard and had to get a bath. I actually like bath time with them, because they both act so silly it is funny and then it is like you fed them pure sugar, because afterwards they are running around like crazy wild screaming monkeys or something. And they smell so sweet after their baths that is another thing I like.
Oh and I like hanging out with their parents too...Connie and Levi truly are great friends to Chris and I, but for some reason they don't get mentioned as often as their two crazies. I wonder why that is...
5 comments:
It's not private! I didn't think he would care! I dont' think he will ever find out unless one of us tells him! Actaully I think i might just so I don't get caught! I hope he thinks its funny. I did it mostly for all my Utah friends...they need some excitement!
Yeah, well, we aren't quite as interesting as they are.
Jules is a little turkey....you better watch her b/c apparently she has super sonic memory and might be able to quote you as saying something you just might not want repeated!
Mia on the other hand....you could tape it to her eyelids and she'd forget where it was and what it said.
They love you guys too!
From the mouth of babes...is that in the Bible or do we just say it ha ha.
I forgot how much joy it brings me to hear children receiting God's inspired word! Write in on you hearts girls!
SO CUTE!
This was a sweet post. I love those girls too...and their parents!
This is so cute...I love watching the cute videos you post. It is as close to kids I get now.
My email is karielyse@yahoo.com
Post a Comment