Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pink Hard Hat


















This was left on my desk today. Well technically not my desk, it was actually left on the desk right next to mine, but I was told it was intended for me (the person who deposited it didn't pay attention I guess). It is so stinking bright!! I cannot decide if I will ever wear it. I have been teased for a while now that they were going to get me a pink hard hat. Currently I wear a white one when needed. I personally do not want to stand out any more than I currently do when going to a construction site. But I have a co-worker friend, Ellie, who thinks I should wear it because it is "super cute" in her words. One thing I must let you know is that it is not as sturdy as the hard hat I currently wear. But I wanted to take a opinion poll.

If you were me and worked with all guys all the time, would you wear this pink hard hat??? Leave me a comment and let me know. Good day!

4 comments:

Atlee's Mom said...

OMGOSH!!! I'm so super jealous of you right now!! If you don't wear it I call DIBS!!!!!! I want it! I WANT IT!! I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think yes you should wear it b/c you would be "Super CUTE" but if it would make you uncomfortable... give it to your lil' sis! She's make good use of it... I'll wear it for halloween... and while moving... just so I'm extra safe b/c you know how freakin' clutsy I am!!!

Anjolee said...

You will look so hot in that hat! I would wear it if I were you as long as it is still safe. When I picture you in the pink hard hat one song comes to mind.

Na na na na
Na na na na

Hey Lexi
You are fine!

i have some catching up to do on your blog AND I want to see you and talk to you and show you my boy.

Love ya!

DesignKat said...

I can say from experience that a bright pink hard hat on the job site is a no-no. Although I think it fabulous and would wear it myself....a few years back while at CMA, I went to a construction site with Debbie S. and a bunch of other co-workers. Debbie proudly sported her pink hard hat amoung the sea of plain, boring white ones. However, she did receive some teasing and she definately stood out from the rest of us. Pictures were taken at the site for educational reasons but that pink hat is the first thing everyone notices and comments on.
So...with all that being said...you rock the hat if you want to but be prepared for some ribbing from the guys....unless they are gay - then they will want to trade you for theirs. ha-ha

Evie Evie Amber said...

Heck to the yes. You should totally wear it. And take pictures.