Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happenings

Well so yesterday was a stressful day. I got rear-ended on the way to work. Not really my idea of a good start to the morning, but it is not like I chose for it to happen. It was stop and go traffic bright and early at approximately 6:50 in the morning. The poor guy didn't stop in time and couldn't speak a lick of English to communicate with me. Luckily he did have insurance and the adjuster is supposed to come assess the damage of my car tomorrow. Looking from afar you would never know that I had been involved in an accident. My little dodge has held up well to not one but two accidents now that I have owned it...neither my fault. But regardless here are a couple of pics to show the damage.
You can see the gash in the bumper here...
This one if you look closely you can see the impression from the bolts that hold his license plate on.
But I am not really telling the whole story...I proceeded to work and had an emotional break down. Worrying about my car, about the possibility that our baby could be harmed, worrying if his insurance was legitimate, etc. Anyways, it took approximately an hour and ten minutes after the supposed insurance company was supposed to open for me to get to talk to an actual individual who then filed me a claim. And it was at that time and during that conversation that I received a call from my doctor wanting me on bed rest. Ugh! Miss work? Is she crazy? But in all reality I was accomplishing very little work anyways. So I went home and rested, waiting for her to call back to see if they wanted me to come in and they called after I got home and said that I was just to be on bed rest for the day, to calm my nerves and de-stress. And that they would see me at my regular appointment on Monday. So there it is. I was lazy all day yesterday and had a massive headache to which Tylenol helped not one bit. I thought for sure since I am allowed to take nothing else that Tylenol would magically work for me in some way shape or form, but alas, no it still does not work for me. I will try to remember that later and just not bother to take it because it is just a waste. I miss ALEVE!!
I have more to post about today, but that will have to wait for another time, I am tired...

1 comment:

Anjolee said...

I'm glad you are okay and that you got to rest. Maybe you'll get to have a sonogram on Monday and see that little baby.