Tuesday, June 2, 2009
19 Weeks
Ok, so I took 3 different pictures and I didn't like any of them. My skin looks awful and so does my hair...which I didn't actually fix today. I photo shopped my skin, but it doesn't look much better. So I tell you all of that to explain why this is a headless picture. I do actually still have my head it just looks disgusting so I cropped it out :) Really all you care about is the belly anyways, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I can't believe you chopped off your head! You are silly.
Yes, you are growing! But in a good way. Right now you look like your carrying very high. My sister is carrying very low.
I just carried Jules very OUT.
I'm glad your posting belly pictures..those are so fun to look back on. :)
Next time we want to see your head, doofus.
He he. I understand the headlessness. In one of my belly shots I tried putting a head picture of mine that I did like on my new belly shot, but gave up because it was too much work.
You look cute! Connie's right you are high. I carried Riley high and Kenzee low, but I have heard that girls are usually higher than boys.
I can't wait until tomorrow!
I can't wait until you find out the gender tomorrow...my guess was boy, and let me tell ya, I am 0 for 4 on guesses, so I am anxious to see if finally I will be right! My belly is just growing straight out and round. I think I am going to be huge! You have such a cute bump, and you definitely have grown in 8 weeks...
I am axiously waiting!! You probably just had your sonogram! I am thinking about you two during this extra special moment and can't wait to hear what you are having...and what name you come up with!
Post a Comment