Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

35 Weeks & Uncomfortable


6 comments:

Kari and Justin said...

I am envious of your arms! Yours are skinny and mine are just big chunks coming out of my shoulders.

You look so good. I can't wait to see you this weekend to shower you with sweet baby girl gifts!

Connie said...

One more month...one more month...one more month...just keep telling yourself that.

You do look radiant! O.k. the word pop in relation to anyone pregnant is just gross. I got the twins comments too. Idiots.

Zion said...

They say if you are carrying high it's a girl. In your case I guess it's true, you are carrying so high. And I absolutely agree that you look radiant. You have a perfectly round little tummy.

Evie Evie Amber said...

You are so close to having a sweet bundle of pink goodness! It will all be worth it. I hope time passes quickly and more comfortably for you friend :) I hope this weekend is fantastic and your shower is a wonderful memory in your journey to three. I wish I could be there!

Anjolee said...

You look awesome! For real. I was just telling my mom the other day that "Lexi, doesn't even look that big."

The end is near!

Denyse said...

Awww, Lexi, you look so pretty. I know the last few weeks can be the worst. Hang in there, Sweetie!

And you're exactly right, I don't know what it is about being pregnant that makes people think its okay to say the absolute most ridiculous things to you. Even total strangers!

Praying for you