Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

One at a time...

One

At

A

Time

Yes...that is exactly how many photos it allowed me to add...so this is what you get for now. I am tired and this is entirely too time consuming. So here are the 3 you get for now.

Me and my wonderful friend Kari...comparing bellies again.


Calli's room



The table at my shower





3 comments:

Connie said...

I uploaded some pics and it worked fine...wonder what's wrong! That's so annoying!! Especially when you are about to need to upload LOTS of pictures of a certain someone camping out in your belly.

Great picture of her room!

Anjolee said...

Great pics! Love her room! Good to see you on Saturday, hopefully we can meet that girl soon!

Zion said...

The pics look great. Looks like you made out pretty well! Also, I didn't know Kari was pregnant too, how cute (she was at your halloween party last year right?). Wish I could have made it, but I am glad you all had fun.