I have yet to figure out how to:
- Work 40+ hours a week and spend sweet time with Calli
- Clean my house and cuddle Calli
- Make dinner on a week night and care for Calli
- Do laundry and play with Calli
- Update everyone on our life via the Internet and make Calli smile and coo
You see how everything revolves around Calli? AH...such is the life of a new mother I suppose. I don't know how to get anything done around here when I am with her. She just saps all of my attention! In a good way, most of the time :)
I may never figure this one out so if my house is less clean, I make less home-made meals, have laundry all over the place and do less blogging/posting pictures...it isn't because I don't WANT to do those things, it is simply because I love Calli and want to spend these precious moments with her watching her grow and being a working mom I just simply don't have as much time for the previous mentioned items as I did before. I will figure it out at some point I am sure, but for now please forgive me.
I haven't posted in forever so there is much to update everyone about but I don't even KNOW where to start so I think I will just go from here on forward. So here's hoping I can learn to update this thing more often!
P.S. I absolutely LOVED the crazy snow we got last week...what a wonderful pre-birthday present from God...I know he did that just for me :)

3 comments:
He totally did the snow for you! Always happens! BUT I'm going to believe that it was a belated one for me as well!!! :)
All of the things that need to be done and you want to do just cannot be mastered once you have children. Even sometimes when you think you've got it under control it will inevitably get away from you again, but your focus is right on your beautiful daughter and that's all you need.
Love you!
I wish I had some insightful words for you but Cason is almost a year and I get nothing done and all I want to do is hang out with him. I'm constantly struggling and frustrated with it all. Maybe there needs to be a working mom support group!
Post a Comment