Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 19, 2010

Ears Pierced!

On Wednesday March 10, 2010 we got our baby girls ears pierced!! Yes, she cried, but mostly because she does not like to be forced to hold still, so needless to say she was screaming before her ears ever got pierced. But not long after this is what she looked like:





So cute in her new earrings!














3 comments:

Kari and Justin said...

I definitely think she look like Mommy! Such a cutie!!

I wish we had pics of Justin when he was a baby to do this comparison, but I think the earliest picture we have of him is when he is almost a year old.

We need to get our little ones together soon!

Zion said...

So cute! I was 2 when I got my ears pierced.

I think she is a combination, but more like you.

Connie said...

For sure MOM. And the earrings are so so cute!