Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

NEW!!

So, I haven't posted a blog in nearly a year! This is ridiculous. Just goes to show that life with a little one is busy. Calli and I ventured out for the first time today since our 4-day snow madness. I am going to try to post more in the coming months. If only I could figure out how to do this from my ipad...I could manage to post more often I am sure. If anyone has any apps that they know would work, please let me know. Here is a picture of my sweet girl in the snow.

And here is another of her rolling around on the carpet once we got inside and got warm :)  

As you can see, she has grown quite a bit from my last post!

1 comment:

Amber Smith said...

She is so adorable. I was very excited to see a new blog from you friend :)