Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 21, 2008

Tada!!

And now for the much awaited pictures of our newly remodeled master bedroom...can I have a drumroll please?!

5 comments:

Anjolee said...

That looks so great Lexi! They did such a good job. It totally changes the room. I'm happy for you!

Evie Evie Amber said...

Congratulations on the new floor! That was a lot of work, way to go Chris and Pepa!

I'm so glad you have another accomplishemt under your belt. You're going to be a house flipping maniac! (If you want to.)

Has Mia made comment on your new ceiling fan yet? :)

Atlee's Mom said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! That makes the room beautiful! What wonderful work you guys have done to make that house your home. I'm very, very proud of you and Chris!

Love,
Laci

Connie said...

Wow, they know how to take a potty out? Looks really good! Can't wait 'till you get your cabinets too....then it will be complete!

Aww...I just got a little sad b/c I thought about my carpet and how I'd like to rip it up but I kind of can't b/c it's not really mine.

Jamye said...

That looks great! Can't wait to see it in person.