Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Minty Fresh???

Yes, apparently my blogs this week are scent themed.

Well...this morning around 9:00 am while listening to my boss give me a short list of items he would like for me to figure out, copy and finish, I get the faint smell of mint and my arm is slightly sticking to the side of me. Weird, yes...I thought so too. Well I look down...all the while listening to my boss and notice some light bluish greenish substance on the inside part of my bicep...then I notice the same substance on the right side of my right bobo (boob, for those of you who don't know the more discreet term by Mia). I am looking and touching the substance then smell it and YEP it's toothpaste. So I then abruptly walk out of my bosses office verbally saying "what the heck" go into the restroom, grab a napkin, wet it down and go back into my bosses office while rubbing the tar out of the back of my arm. When I reenter the room, he said What ARE you doing? Yep, I then explain to him that some how, mysteriously, I got toothpaste on the inside of my arm and on the side of me (I left out the boob part, but he could clearly see where I was cleaning my sweater).

Well I proceed to my supposed to be 9:00 meeting that didn't start until around 9:40 thinking all the while that I am cool now, everything is good.

Then after my 2:00 meeting that ended somewhere around 4:00 I find more on the back side of my arm!!!

WHAT HAPPENED??? Did my tiny, vacation size toothpaste at work some how explode underneath my arm without me noticing?! I am still so confused...

The only good thing about this is I was wearing a green top, so it wasn't as easy to see...

I am weird...I have no other explanation for this.

I hope your Wednesday was as minty fresh as mine...but I hope the scent was coming from peoples mouths instead of under their arms.

6 comments:

Evie Evie Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Evie Evie Amber said...

That's too funny! Way better than me with a sock on my back all day due to static cling :)

At least it was something "nice" Not gas or puppy poo or cement in my case:)

After nursery duty on Sundays I find all kinds of things on my "bobos". Spit, snot, donut crutsy. Eww eww! I'm glad yours was tooth paste.

Your life is so entertaining, it could be a comedy series :) You could be the next Seinfeld!

Anjolee said...

Ha ha ha! Maybe it was on your purse straps? That's funny stuff.

Connie said...

I've been thinking about this. I think you must have unknowingly dripped toothpaste on the counter THEN leaned over to rinse (in this case you cupped your hand under the faucet and drank from that cupped hand while that same arm sopped up the dripped toothpaste on the counter). Now, if you didn't to this then shhhh. I like my theory.

Lexi said...

well, ladies...I think I found where it came from. I have this little "toothcase" (that is literally what it is called) that I put my toothbrush and toothpaste in and while I was brushing my teeth that day, I put the case under my arm. When going to use it today I notice toothpaste smears all on the outside of the case...now if I could only figure out how the toothpaste got THERE. Still confused...

Jamye said...

That's hilarious! That's like when I got contorted in the "car" on the Texas Giant. I still don't know how that happened...