Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year's

Our New Years was great. We hung out at Josh and Jennifer's house and had a good ol' time. Chris' brother Michael spent his last couple of days in Texas at our house so he was our hostage, but surprisingly enough we let him do as he wished. The most amusing event of the New Year's was that as we were ready to leave Josh & Jennifer's I asked Chris to go get the car started to warm it up since it was only 30 degrees outside when we were leaving their house around 3:00 am. Well Chris, like a good husband, does as he is told, the only problem is that while he thought he was "warming" our car...he actually had the A/C running full blast. So my hopes for a warm car were quickly squashed when getting into a car that was just as cool if not cooler than the outside. I had a good laugh though. Chris goes...Oh I forgot I had it on A/C on the way over...I just put it on full blast and ran back inside. He's funny! Gotta love him!


Here are some pics from our visit with Michael:

5 comments:

Anjolee said...

Look's like fun! I like the picture of the kids around the table with their bottled sodas.

Steph said...

from one sister to another...just wondering if you could take the girls for the weekend or just for the night for Connie. you know how much !@#$% she's going through w/ her health and obviously i'm not close in miles. but y'all seem to be very close friendship wise, so i thought you could do me a favor and do what i would do if i were there. does that make any sense?

and by the way you are stinkin' hilarious. i love reading your blog. that dog is CRAZY!

Steph said...

Baptist girl translation for
!@#$%: trials and tribulations

:)

Connie said...

Ahhh! I'm way behind on commenting on blogs. I read them in a hurry when I really should be doing something else and then I tell myself I'll comment later and lo and behold...Connie forgets again!

Looks like y'all had fun....we missed you!

Steph said...

Thanks! haven't talked to Connie this weekend but we got news from my mom about some more of her health issues. i'm sure she's updated you but man it's just one more thing. i know we're blessed but sometimes it can get tough.

thanks for being there!

Steph

hope you had/have fun w/ the girls if you got them or when you get them:)