There are six deer in the picture above but you may have to click on it to enlarge it to see all of them.
And this guy turned his little booty around and looked at me. They are very skittish but pretty.
On another note, here is my odd story of the day...shared to me by Miss Jamye T.
Well this afternoon Jamye was sitting quietly in her living room and all of the sudden heard a big splash from her mother's fish tank in the corner. Turns out one of the fish actually jumped out of the tank, committing suicide, because Jamye could not save it. Angel, the fish, jumped behind their couch in the very corner of the room and Jamye's arms were not long enough to reach her. Our assumption is she was ready to join the actual angels in heaven. Helen will be saddened over her fish loss and to Helen I send my deepest sympathies to losing one of her fish companions. Angel was a pretty black fish and will be deeply missed by the Trammell family.



4 comments:
Pretty deer.
That fish story makes me so sad. I am going to try and pretend that didn't happen.
Thank you for your sympathies. I was able to retrieve Angel and put her to rest. I had to move furniture and use a "tool" of sorts...
Oh, I forgot to add that I got to feed some deer last week at my Mimi and Papa's. One got like 2 feet from me! They are so beautiful!
Oh deer! Those pictures were very pretty. How fortunate of yout o have been able to snap them!
They happen to be very smelly ha ha. I was almost run over by one on the side walk between our house and the garage a few years ago :) I'll never forget it because it bothered me that a deer would choose a hard conrete walk way over soft yummy grass.
That poor fish! I can't have pets of any kind because I am so emotional about those sorts of things. So sorry for Jamye :(
Post a Comment