I just decided to record a video of my rotten dog, proving to everyone how he runs from me for no good reason. He annoys me more than anything. Well enjoy!
This is the first half of his orneriness:
And now he becomes rocket dog extraordinaire.
Does anyone else see why this is more than annoying to me. Why does he do this, does he honestly think I am going to chase him? And why hasn't the fact that he has been neutered slowed him down a bit? Everyone told me that after he was neutered he would be more calm. Does this look like a calm dog to you?!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
What a TOOT! I think it's so funny that you got him on video doing this. Does he do this to Chris or just you?
Maybe if you left him out there for like 3 days then he might be sort of excited to come in.
Lexi,
I know you hate that dog but he knows you hate him too. I'm sorry to say but I believe Chris is right on this. It's b/c you don't like that he does that.
But he is being extremely rotten to you and needs to be punished for running from you like that.
And it was great entertainment for my lunch time to watch this.
I love you sister,
Laci
oh no no little sister...I was not being mean to him and although I do get very aggravated at him and do dislike him sometimes, I don't HATE him...I do hate the fact that he is in my house and gets dog hair everywhere though. He loves me and always wants me to pet him and rub his belly, but then he acts like this and I just want to quarantine him in his crate for all eternity (not really but he does make me mad).
Funny thing is dad said he ran from Chris today, so see it isn't just me...that answers Connie's question as well.
Maybe I should leave him outside for days, but then I would be afraid he would dig to china or something and then I would have these foreign people coming back up through the hole to return my rotten dog...oh the visuals I get.
What a messer! that's frustrating!
Just wanted to add that Kenzee loves to watch these videos over and over
...and I think it is so funny how he tells on himself about the hole!
oh my gosh you are soooo funny and i love the sister to sister convo! heelariuuuss!!!!!
dig to china..hahahahaha
good stuff on a friday!
Yeah I too know of the the running from you that Spencer is known for. I took care of him too and of course there was the night of me helping you bring him in only to step in what I thought was mud...that was not good.
Post a Comment