Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Silly Girlies

Well on Sunday night, little Miss Atlee pressured me into keeping her for the night...hehehe. Meaning I cannot resist her when I am getting ready to leave and she says "I go with you" oh so sweet and innocent like. So we discuss this spending the night business in detail, because at first she says she wants to go with me but wants to stay the night with her mommy.


At this time it is 8:00 pm and her mommy is not going to come by and get her if she goes home with me. So she gets distracted and goes to play in her tent in grandma's living room, so I tell her bye, but she comes back with a pouty face, saying "I go with you Leh-key."


So needless to say, who can turn down a sweet little pouty face?! Not me, so she comes home with me.


We play and Chris comes home. When Chris first got home he was watching the end of a Mavs game he had on the DVR and he said "C'mon Dirk!" so here goes Atlee "C'mon Dirt." It was so funny! I guess it does kinda sound like dirt. We then watched Cinderella and Chris retired to bed halfway through. I am exhausted too, but is Atlee? Well, no, she is ready for some fun! We finally go to bed around 11 pm and I don't end up in my own bed until 2:30 in the morning, but not because of Atlee, more so b/c I was afraid to leave her by herself in another room and I fell asleep.


Well after we got up on Monday morning...Chris HAD to go and get her donuts (which she barely ate) and then HAD to wake her up to eat them. I gave her a bath and then this is what she played afterward.





Yep, she had to play in Spencer's Crate, and then you know she had to have him get in there with her.





She is such a funny one.


















The Saturday night of last weekend, we had both Mia and Jules stay the night with us. They came over right after a birthday party on Saturday and Jules was exhausted, but refused to admit it you know, well this is what happened as soon as she lay still on the couch.




They are so precious when they are asleep! This little one is precious anyways, but I just love all kids when they are asleep, they are so sweet. Well while Jules was doing this, Mia was doing this:




Yep. While I am inside cooking dinner, Chris and Mia are outside hanging out with Spencer (for all I knew that is). Then Chris says, Hey, you need to come out here and get a picture of this. Well apparently Chris was raking the leaves up and Mia decided that she wanted to help, b/c you know she is Big. She felt like such a big girl and such a big helper, because she was helping out Chris. She explained that she was raking all the leaves in a pile so Spencer could play with them tonight and tomorrow. And that she would come out there and rake them up in a pile again tomorrow, so he could play again. She is so funny.
We enjoy keeping our nieces and nephew so much. They bring us so much JOY!

3 comments:

Evie Evie Amber said...

Awww she is so big! I'm so glad you have such a wonderful time with those crazy little ones. You guys are the best Aunt and Uncle ever, I'm sure they agree. These pix are too cute :)

Jamye said...

They do look so sweet when they are sleeping and it's great when they want to "help" too!

Anjolee said...

CUTE! I love cute little girlies and their stories!