Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sorry no pictures yet

Well I am a dope and thought I would load you guys some pictures last night of the beautiful tile that is now down on the floor in our master bedroom, bathroom and closet. But I forgot (somehow) that our mattresses which are in the floor of our office (the only place they would fit besides the living room floor) are shoved up against the computer desk thus blocking the door to my computer tower. Which inhibits me from sticking my memory card into the tower to upload my photos. So sorry guys. I will post the before and after pictures later, I promise. Chris and his Pepa installed a new ceiling fan last night and are working on all new trim work and putting in a new toilet today. It will look so fabulous when they are finished. We have to wait 72 hours before sealing the grout, so my furniture will not be moved back into the room until this weekend sometime.


So I decided to at least give you a picture, since I promised one, but this one is of my desk at work.



So exciting, right? Hehe, well that is all. I hope everyone is having an awesome Thursday. I think I am taking off tomorrow and then Monday is a holiday! Yay for a long weekend!!

2 comments:

Evie Evie Amber said...

Love the office picture. Now I can imagine you typing all those hilarious e-mails.

I'm so glad your hard working men are accomplishing so much. They deserve cookies and other yummy man treats. I would ask for Tony's guidance on this but I'm at work :)

Hooray for your long weekend!

Anjolee said...

Nice office!

I can't wait to see your after pics. I am happy for you!