Last Saturday, Chris and I drove to Plano to see Ben play basketball. It was so much fun watching all the 5 & 6 year olds making their best efforts at playing the game. Ben was our own little star, making several baskets and I was lucky enough to catch one on video. His 2nd cousin Aidan is also on the team and provided us with a lot of entertainment as well. Chris decided that he had to bring his basketball to get our "all stars" to sign it. Here are some pictures of that:

Ben was a little shy at first about signing the ball, but Aiden had no problem with it, then a team-mate of theirs also had to sign it and then of course, Aiden's little sister Zoey did too. Here is a picture of Chris with our awesome basketball players:
We had such a great time hanging out with Joe, Misti, Ben, and Taylor all day. Here is a video of Taylor that I thought was just way too cute. She is really into talking a LOT now, so it is funny to see what all she has to say!

No comments:
Post a Comment