Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

One good reason...















Here is one good reason to NOT try to catch your straightener before it falls to the tile floor.

You see the blisters on my first and ring finger of my left hand?? OUCH!! I put some burn relief gel on them when I got to work so that they would stop throbbing and now that they are not throbbing I think they might actually look worse than they did before.

All of this pain, just because I didn't want to wake my sleeping husband to the sound of a straightener crashing onto the tile floor. Oh the sacrifices wives make for their husbands...

5 comments:

Anjolee said...

Now that's a pisser! Your hand looks real pretty though aside from those burnt spots.

Connie said...

I HATE burns! Ouchie! Mia and Jules would be very concerned if they new Aunt Lexi had a boo-boo.

Evie Evie Amber said...

Ouch! I usually end up burning the inside of my hand. Maybe that's why I haven't fixed my hair in weeks!

Sorry you have owies amiga! Get well soon :)

DesignKat said...

Injuries from hair irons are the worst! Way to take one for the team though....it is unbelieveable the things we sacrifice for the comfort of our spouses. Did you make Chris kiss your boo-boo? ha-ha

Kari and Justin said...

I did this with a curling iron a few months ago. I wrapped my whole hand around it. I thought the skin on the inside of my thumb was going to peel off immediately after it happened. I was at home alone and I almost called 911 it hurt so bad...REALLY BAD!