Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Soccer Dog

Hey everyone, actually a funny post about my dog and not a disgusted one!! You should write this down in your record books people! Teresa and I were completely entertained by this last Saturday...let me know if you are as well.

One more ornery thing he did do this past weekend was that he chewed through his retractable leash, so Teresa and I had to make a pit stop at Walmart on Saturday to get him a new one. Crazy Corgie Chewer...now I am just going to call him CCC (to be said like C-SEEEE-c).

4 comments:

Anjolee said...

That is so dadgum cute! He is fast. I can't wait to show this to Mckenzee tomorrow. She will love it. She wanted to watch the other videos of him over and over.

DesignKat said...

He is so funny and cute! I understand how hard it is to be mad at him for all the rotten things he does when he has adorable, playful moments like this. Love the videos...they are fun to watch over and over.

Evie Evie Amber said...

Ah ha ha, that made me tired just watching. I'm glad you got some laughes out of your silly dog.

We need video of you out there soccering it up with him :)

Have a great weekend amiga!

Jamye said...

Cute stuff, looks like the perfect toy.