Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Levi's Birthday

Levi's birthday was fun as usual...with his request of crab legs and steaks for those who don't prefer crab. It was funny when Mia decided to be so polite and said "I will start with the crab first"...as we all sat in shock, I did as requested and put a crab leg on her plate to which she sniffed and decided she wasn't going to eat. Then we all laughed and she got embarrassed which resulted in this:






I don't want to eat that crab leg








Getting ready to blow out the candles








Atlee actually did say Cheese!









Jules and Chris with their crazy faces on











Close UP!





Sorry to disappoint, but I have no birthday song for Levi's birthday, since we aren't any good at it, I am sure you are not that upset. My camera decided to wig out (well maybe it was an accidental operator error) right around the time of the birthday song.

4 comments:

Jamye said...

Mmmm...crab legs. Not a huge fan of the steak. Tell Mia not to feel bad crab legs not only look funny, but they really don't smell good either. It's an aquired taste.

Anjolee said...

CUTE videos! I really like that picture of you and the girlies close up.

Evie Evie Amber said...

Yes crab legs sounds yummy and I don't blame Mia for giving it the no no after sniffing it ha ha. Poor thing, I'm sure she's back to her crazy happy self by now. Loved the pix.

I'm trying to view the "club house video" and having a hard time but I'll keep trying it :)

Connie said...

I always dread the crab legs. They are ugly, they stink, and you have to use a heavy-duty metal tool to eat them. Seriously, if I threw an entire cow leg on your plate would you want to eat it? And on top of that...I gave you a hammer so you could BREAK it and then DIG out the meat.

Gross.