These are videoes from couple of weeks ago. They were too funny not to share though. This was about at 9:30 PM and all the girls were WILD!! Take a look for yourself and you will see what I mean.
Thanks for posting! These of course cracked us up and Kenzee enjoyed watching herself. She also said "Joos" "Joos" lots of times. She still can't say Mia.
I am tired just watching those! They were exceptionally hyper that night for sure....whew! I need some of that energy or even like 1/10 of that energy and I'd be good.
4 comments:
Thanks for posting! These of course cracked us up and Kenzee enjoyed watching herself. She also said "Joos" "Joos" lots of times. She still can't say Mia.
I am tired just watching those! They were exceptionally hyper that night for sure....whew! I need some of that energy or even like 1/10 of that energy and I'd be good.
Those girls crack me up! They are so fun and full of energy! Thanks for posting these videos. They certainly woke me up ha ha ha :)
Those are so cute
Post a Comment