Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Stinkin' Garage!

Well, I just THOUGHT that I had my garage clean. Chris entered our garage this past week and realized that more of the ceiling had caved in and this time a BIG chunk! So now I will post pictures of before and after having cleaned it twice since the ceiling decided to give way.

BEFORE PICTURES: (oh the mess!)








AND AFTER PICTURES: (better but not fabulous)








Oh yeah! And in case you are wondering why my washer and dryer are at an angle, my sweet husband put them this way for me since their doors open the opposite directions it was VERY difficult for me to toss a load from the washer to the dryer. Now I can toss a load very easily. He is so smart! Why didn't I think of that?!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Wow. That looks like it took a LOT of work! It looks good though.

I am about to tackle more stuff around here and it is taking a lot of mental motivation.

Evie Evie Amber said...

Yay for organization! I'm so glad you and your handy man fixed it up. I look forward to more before and afters as you remodle the garage.

I like the posters!