Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Jules' Magic Trick

Here are two phrases you will hear through out: "You're TIRED, You're TIRED!" and "When I clap my hands..."


Uncle Chris is actually pretty good at making all those animal sounds, what do you think?

7 comments:

DesignKat said...

This is the funniest video! I just kept giggling! Chris and Jules are so cute playing together. He did a great job with the sounds effects....love the monkey. :)

Atlee's Mom said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! I love that little girl!

Evie Evie Amber said...

Does Jules make everyone want to wet their pants? Or was is Chris? I don't know what's going to happen when you get your camera out! You're videos crack me up! Will you and Chris be MY aunt and uncle? Ha ha ha.

Connie said...

O.k., you would have never known I took that video...I sound like you snickering in the background! She is definitely a NUT-JOB!

Lexi said...

I forgot to mention that it was CONNIE who videoed this...I spilled tea all over the office while trying to find my camera to record this, so Connie is the one to credit for this video.

Anjolee said...

This cracked us up. Chris and I would laugh every time she said "you're tired, you're tired" and he would slowly fall over. So funny! Loved it!

Ellie said...

OH my goodness! She is the cutest thing ever! Your husband is a great with her, he will make a great daddy!