Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Wonderful Husband

So we also celebrated Chris' birthday with my family on Sunday this past week. My husband is now the same age as me again. Ha! All of the girls just HAD to play football with their Uncle Chris...it was so cute! And then there is one video I liked of Jules dancing to the music birthday card that my mom and dad got for Chris.






3 comments:

Evie Evie Amber said...

Ah ha ha ha wipe out! Love the dance video. I enjoyed your celebration pictures and hope you have many more this weekend :)

Anjolee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!

Looks like y'all had so much fun!

Connie said...

The girl has some rhythm! I didn't realize it but I see that I may have a dancer on my hands....that's fine...as long as it's not on a table or in the vicinity of a pole.