Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Frankie returns!

Or I guess he never actually left. I didn't see him at all yesterday, but this morning heard a strange noise rustling in my trash can bag and there he was, trying to jump up the side of my trash can.
























He then proceeded to jump behind my desk and up the wall using the cords connecting to my computer. It was quite amusing to watch actually. I didn't know he was capable of all this! Here is a picture of him squeezing his way out from between the wall and my computer desk.




















And now here he is emerging from behind my computer tower with dust on his nose from his dusty climb behind my desk. This picture was taken right before he jumped out from behind my monitor.

















As much as I like Frankie, I could not have him jumping all over my desk today. I took him up to my bosses office and let him jump around in there for a bit, where he tried to scale the wall again, but was unsuccessful this time. I then took him to the edge of the nature center and set him free. I tried to clean the dust off of his nose for him but he jumped away, into forest freedom.

Goodbye Frankie, the friendliest frog I ever met.

2 comments:

Anjolee said...

Frankie is definitely cute. It was nice of you to give him a new life. I wonder where he has been peeing? he he

Evie Evie Amber said...

Cracks me up! He love love loves you! You could have kissed him and given him to a single friend :) Or just had them kiss him ha ha. Blech.

Ewwww frog pee! Maybe he would like to meet Spencer, oooh that sounds deadly.