So here is a quick post.
Thursday was a rough day for me. I moved from one office location to another. Same company, different people to see everyday. Sounds trivial right? Ahhh...not for the crazy overly sensitive being that I am. You see I have worked at one particular location for over 8 years now so this was a big move to me. I cried all the way to my "new" office telling myself the whole time that I wasn't going to cry. Which obviously didn't work for myself. By the time I got to my "new" place I went to deliver some invoices to a certain department and had to hide out for a minute with my girls because I was literally sobbing by this point and almost hyperventilating. I am an idiot. This I know, but it was a stress reliever. And the people who witnessed this crazy act of insanity were supportive, loving and acted like it never happened. They are great people I tell you, so you see it really isn't all that bad. Thankfully one of my girls was able to get away for a moment and help me unload my car into my "new" place of existence. By the grace of GOD there was no one occupying the building at that point so no one saw my puffy, splotchy face with red rimmed blood-shot eyes. And by the time my meeting rolled around at the end of the day my eyes were still red-rimmed but no one seemed to notice.
Lets all just say a Hallelujah for the fact that men are not observant!!
I went home, cried some more, took a bath and went to bed. I am so glad I took off Friday to spend with my grandma and Wanda Lee. I was glad to see both of those little ladies who traveled from Missouri to visit us! I will have to post pics of that later. My computer seems to only want to read my memory card after it has been restarted...grr to the tower!
One good thing about this new location is the fact that it is a shorter driving distance from my house so I get home a few minutes earlier...oh yeah!
Anyways I should be studying for my CDL and getting ready for bed, but no I had to do a quick post and it wasn't so quick after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh I am so glad you came to our side! Now we can cry together...and lots of things together...but we can cry if we need to !
Oh Lexi-friend! I'm sorry that was so hard for you! I had no idea. I happen to be very emotional myself. I could be emotionally attached to a thirty secon commercial, I can't imagine moving after 8 years. I hope you grow to love your new place and it feels like home away from home :) I'm very glad to hear that your drive is shorter!
Post a Comment