Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pictures from Sunday




My Grandma and Wanda Lee...two funny little ladies














The best group shot I got that evening. Aren't they a cute bunch? Excluding my brother's nasty woolly-mammoth like beard...YUCK!! Poor poor Connie...


















Atlee Sway Baby Cakes...I like calling her that...not sure why. Atlee's face was like this for about 30 minutes after she woke up from her nap at my house. The poor kid had about 13 mosquito bites that just kept itching and she kept saying that they hurt. Poor baby. We covered her in caladryl later in the evening and all was good. But isn't the Hollywood shirt that Chris and I got her just precious on her?











Jules Grae grins more than any person I know...isn't she the CUTEST?!?! She is the one that suggested that I give them all a bath at Grandma's house on Sunday night. Why is it that she always wants to take a bath when she is with me? I dunno!! She is so stinking cute though and got all the girls hyped up about it, so I sent kiddos home clean and smelling good!














Mia with her funny face. This girl told me something so funny in the restroom on Sunday evening, but I don't know if I should share with the blogging world. But the gist of it is she told me that she is only allowed to see her mommy and daddy's booties (this she refers to as both private parts). I replied with "well that is a good theory" to which she kept going to say "except for my daddy's long thing" with hand motions to go with it. I cracked up so hard that I could hardly breathe. Her daddy thought this was funny too, so I guess it is ok I just told everyone that. HAHAHA!

3 comments:

Ellie said...

Ok so that is the funniest story about the bums! I would be embarrassed if I was him!

Jamye said...

Well I am glad you got to spend some time with your family. That is hilarious about Mia! I was cracking up! Miss Atlee is so funny too! And Miss Julsie is adorable! What is it with our brothers and their crazy facial hair? My bro has a bushy goatee!

Evie Evie Amber said...

Ahem, some one is missing. I'm going to hire someone to take photographs of you! (Connie are you reading this?) Ha ha ha.

I'm glad you had such a great time with the fam :)