I hope that all of you enjoy the time you are given with all of your extended families!
A few things I am thankful for:
- a loving Savior, Jesus Christ
- my loving husband, Christopher
- family
- good friends (Jamye, Ellie, Jennifer, Connie, Anjolee, Stevie, just to name a few...)
- a home
- a stable job (something to be thankful for in this economy)
- enough money to pay the bills
- sweet, sweet nieces and nephew (I know they are part of my family, but they deserve special recognition...hehehe)

4 comments:
Yay! Leaving early is the best, especially if you aren't expecting it.
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
ps Did Jules leave "purple" at your house? She misses her berry best fwend who helps her go to sweep....aka her blankie.
Happy Thanksgiving Lexi! You are such a great friend! Love ya!
I am so glad to be your friend too! Happy thanksgiving!
Oh I'm so behind on the blog! Thanks for being such an amazing friend! I am thankful for you! Oh so very.
Post a Comment