Saturday Connie, the girls and I went to the Botanic Gardens and then to
Casa Manana to see The Stinky Cheese Man and other fair(l)y (
stoopid) tales - and yes that is exactly as it is printed on the program. It was HILARIOUS! Even more so funny because there is a cast member that I went to school with so it adds to the hilarity of the program. I highly recommend this one to all people - children or not...if it is still playing. Here are some pictures from our adventure to the Botanic gardens.

The girls and I on our picnic blanket...we had a "sonic" picnic at the Botanic Gardens

Connie & the girls

Mia and Jules trapped in a vine...
AHHH - that is what they were doing in this photo...screaming!!

Jules trapped in the vine...she doesn't look so scared!

Mia stopping to smell the roses

Checking out the turtles in the pond
And here is a video of Mia dancing at
Casa during the intermission. She LOVED this play!
5 comments:
I have SO many videos of that girl gettin' jiggy wid it!
We had fun too! Can't wait for the next play!
These pictures are all so pretty! Glad y'all had so much fun.
p.s. Yours is the background I first chose and then I changed my mind, but now I am jealous of it and may have to copy you.
You take awesome pictures and capture the best videos. Good job!
I love all your pics. They are so cute! How are things going?
Post a Comment