Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas!

We had a wonderful Christmas with our family! So great! And this year we even made it through without any credit card debt! First time since we have been married! Here are some pics from our time with the fam.




The girls in the robes we got them



My silly Daddy



















Laci & Atlee


















Levi & Connie



















The boys with their Momma & Dad













Granny & Papa with their grandkids and great-grandkids













Chris and I with Granny & Papa













Joe, Misti and the kids

4 comments:

Connie said...

The robes are so stinkin' cute! I need one too. In green, thanks!

We had a Merry Christmas with y'all too!

Anjolee said...

Cute family pictures! I love the girls in their robes too! Way to go on getting through Christmas with no debt. I am proud of y'all!

DesignKat said...

I love, love, love those robes you got for the girls! Very sweet...you are the best Aunt ever! Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas.

Atlee's Mom said...

ugh I look so fat in that pic! Horrible!!! Makes me wanns go run 5 miles.