When Chris and I were dating we went to Christian Rock concerts all the time, but since we have been married we have been to none. And can you believe we forgot how much we enjoyed going to Christian Rock concerts?? I can't believe it either!
We had an awesome time! Even if the concert didn't end until 11:30 and Chris had to be to work at 5:45AM the next day and I had to be there at the normal 7:00 AM.
We did feel like some of the oldest, non-youth sponsor, but rather concert-attending fans there. It was quite funny! We had great seats and were on the second row behind the "pit" FULL of teenagers and youth sponsors.
One thing I forgot though was my ear plugs...oh yeah, laugh all you want but even when I was a teenager I always made sure that I wore my ear plugs to concerts. Well, as you all may know, I have a purse fully stocked of many items, so I thought to myself, SURELY I can find something in here that will work and will save my ears from this deafening rock noise! So I found vicks-scented Kleenexes...didn't know they made such a thing? Well they do and they are lovely to blow your nose into, but I ended up tearing off small pieces and shoved them into my little ears and AHHH the concert was SO much more enjoyable. Chris just laughed, but I understand how hearing loss affects your entire life, HELLO, my dad!! So I do not want to even increase my chances of losing my hearing.
The concert was great as I said before, but the most awesome thing was: TOBY MAC STOOD ON THE CHAIR RIGHT NEXT TO ME!!! Oh, yes that is right, as he was doing his crazy energetic show he came through the crowd and stood on the chair right next to me! I did not touch him however...I am not one of those creepy fans who feels the need to reach out and touch an extremely sweaty rock star no matter how good-looking they might be. Well I got pictures to prove the awesomeness of the show so I will leave you with them. Good day!




I have about a 100 pictures from the concert, so if you want to view them all, send me your email address and I will get them out to ya!


5 comments:
wow. toby mac is sooo awesome. brian and i met him a couple years ago. he's short but really neat guy!!! jealous. oh and i might have been one of those deranged fans that reached out and tried to touch some sort of piece of clothing, elbow, shoe lace. hahahahaha
fun stuff.
i love all the guys on that tour :] especaily relient k
alexis
Ao jeaouls of your proximity to the infamous TobyMac! He once told me I had "cool hair" at a CD signing. And I can't see the vicks tissues in your pictures :) They do do wonders for nose blowing! I'm glad you had such a great time.
Wow! That is so cool! That kind of thing never happens to me. You should have stood up and got your groove on!
I'm the insane fan that would of FAINTED if he was that close to me... not joke I got tears in my eyes looking at your pics!!! I'm nuts I know but I'm crazy about that blue eyed rapper!
Post a Comment