Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

More pictures to update...

Mia and Jules stayed the night with us a couple of weekends back and here our some pictures from that. We love our girlies!


Jules and Mia on our deck


















up close Mia





















Uncle Chris squirting cool whip in their mouths...who wouldn't love him for that?














Their "tent" where they slept


















Jules wearing my boots, such a stinkin' cutie right?



















Watering the roses and I don't kow what they were doing with the cup, I think it was localized watering :)














I finally did something with my uppercase living phrase...so here it is TADA! You may have to click on the picture to be able to read the phrase. This is something I did while the guys were working on remodeling the garage. I will post pictures of that later...when it is closer to looking finished...it is still a construction zone.

2 comments:

Connie said...

The sign looks so cute! The girls had so much fun. They always are so excited to spend time with both of you. Thanks for being such a great aunt and uncle!

Evie Evie Amber said...

Bah ha ha, Uncle Chris IS the coolest! Tony was digging the easy whip directly to the face ha ha ha.