Ok, so again the other night when Atlee was over, she said something else that was very funny. Well after the below mentioned video occurred, we did in fact go grocery shopping, Atlee and I.
It goes like this. I pull up in the Kroger parking lot, park the car, un-buckle Atlee, get out, go to the back door and open it for her to step out.
She looks up and says "Lexi, will you help me?"
I found this to be rather odd, since she typically gets out on her own with no problem, but I reach down and pick her up...to which she proceeds with:
"Lexi, You don't want me to fall do you? Do you want me to fall, break my body, then get run over by a car and DIE?!?! I think not!!! My Momma would be very mad at you if you did that."
Ok, can we say Drama Queen?! HAHAHA!! She definitely got this one from her Momma. Sorry Laci, but I can totally see you telling her this so she doesn't try to exit the car all by herself. Still made me laugh though. Such a long explanation for someone who is only 3 and a half years old!
And my announcement:
JAMYE HAS A BLOG, GO CHECK IT OUT!!!!
www.justjamye.blogspot.com
That's all, it is after 10 and I need to get in the shower and go to bed people! Good Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
ok, when someone says they have an announcement some people might think they are going to announce.....they are pg!! but alas it wasn't true. got my hopes up. hahaha
after reading through some earlier posts one of my favs is the one about the phrase 'what the hell'. i too wish i could say it but truth be told i do say it but no one can hear me. hahahahahahhahaha
and wear that dang pink hard hat. wear it with pride. we are women and hear us roar!!!!
one more thing...would you be interested in posting your "menu" for the week...weekly? i'm looking for new ideas and thought i'd ask some friends if they were interested in doing this. that way we can check out what others are having and "steal" some good recipes....what do you think?
HAHAHAHAHAAHA!!! This made me cry and it's like the 3rd time I've heard it but DANG my kid is funny! And yes I do say things but not that dramaish! Just like I don't want you to fall and break your arm or along those lines. Ask me about what she said about gettin old... that's funny too. Maybe when I have more time I will post it on mine. Thanks for sharing this story b/c it was good laughs for me today
And break my body! Ooo that was my favorite part. Atlee is the cutest funniest thing EVER! I would like to hear her thought son getting old :)
Post a Comment