It all started last Thursday when my girl Ellie hosted a party for me in the purchasing department complete with BBQ, a yummy chocolate cake and a t-shirt for me, the special "official friend of purchasing" It is so funny that they did that, because they always call me their official friend! Haha! Here a couple of pictures from that one.
Ellie and I, the front side of my shirt
the back side of my shirt
The next day, Friday the 13th, Ellie and Jamye arranged for a girls night out for my birthday. We ate at Zio's and then attempted to rush to the movies to see "Confessions of a Shopaholic" but the lines were so long we didn't get to the theater until after the previews had started. Luckily Jenn got there ahead of us and saved us some seats. Jamye and I are well known for laughing extremely loud in movies, especially when no one else is laughing and this movie allowed us to do just that. It was HILARIOUS! Kelsey was surprised that we laughed so loud, but in all fairness, she was warned! :) I only got one picture from my girls night out and this is it:

Rebecca, Sara, Anjolee, (me), and Connie
Those who attended, yet were not pictured: Kelsey, Jamye, Ellie, and Jennifer
I had so much fun and am so lucky to have such good friends!
On Sunday I had the typical "Family" celebration. We went to eat at Joe's Pasta and Pizza (YUM!) and then came back to the house to eat cake and relax.

This is my cake with the swirly candles

Everyone singing happy birthday to me. Atlee was cracking me up with her little clapping :)

Jules decided to put lip gloss on herself! Every time I look at this photo it makes me crack up!! She is so goofy!

How many people can we fit on our love seat? Four and not comfortably!

I got to keep the girls the night of my birthday because I didn't have to go to work until 1:30 the next day (technically I was supposed to be off for the President's day holiday, but I had a meeting to attend) This is a pic of them pretending to hold their breath in the tub. I will post pics of their stay later. They are always so much fun!
So even though I did infact become a year older, it was a great birthday. And I have one more birthday lunch this Sunday with Chris' side of the family!

3 comments:
I'm happy you had a happy birthday! I am glad I got to be a part of it and laugh loudly like we always do! I look forward to more for years to come!
Happy Birthday! So glad you enjoyed yourself with family and friends. Here's to another great year!
I love your face in that picture of you and the girls with your cake.
Post a Comment