One of my favorite little girls, Mia, just turned six last Saturday! (Well we all know she is one of my favorites, because she is obviously my niece.) Anywho, here are some cute pictures from her party with T.J., a friend from school, whose birthday is actually today! :)

Her Birthday Cupcakes

Her high school musical attire, she picked out herself.
T.J. & Mia the birthday buddies!
Mia blowing out her candles
Mia among all her presents...a cute pic of her in her outfit :)
3 comments:
Oh to be six again...I still remember I got strawberry shortcake for mine..or maybe it was 5. Oh well, but her cupcakes are so cute! Where did Connie get those!
Mia's cake was fantastic! that even blows the ding dong cake out of the water!
Aawww! Sweet Mia! We were SO sad to miss her party, but let me tell you no one should be sad we weren't there because we were so sick.
I love Mia's pretty face that looks the same to me as the first day I saw her. She has such a sweet gentle spirit and cute sense of humor. I am so glad to have known her all her 6 years!
Post a Comment