Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Levi is 29!!

Pretty crazy huh? Well apparently I stay a week behind on posting on this here blog. But regardless here are some pictures from Levi's Birthday last weekend.











Dad, Chris and Levi at the "mans" table. We ate at Texas Roadhouse for Levi's birthday.





























Levi & Connie :)



















Levi making a birthday face...so lovely.















Jules being silly and copying the "birthday boy" as she called him.












Levi showing off his birthday present from Connie...a tattoo!











Oh and I never posted a picture of this but I thought it was too cute! Mia left Chris and I a message on our small chalkboard in the kitchen a few weeks back...







4 comments:

Anjolee said...

Happy B-day to Levi! I like the tattoo.

taraandandy said...

Tell Levi Happy Late Birthday for me! It has been so long since I have seen him.

Connie said...

He is so good at making ugly faces isn't he? Like at the Mav's game....

DesignKat said...

Holy cow! I had no idea Levi wanted a tattoo....awesome!