Oh my sweet sweet girl and her HORRIBLE picture taking skills! But the one of the three of them is cute.
So cute! And what the heck...I just noticed that your mom is the ONLY one without pastel on...we were instructed to wear pastel colors for the picture. What's up with that! Ha!
I know!! That is why she wanted me to go shopping with her that day! But no place was open and she said she didn't have a pastel shirt...so funny.
This is so pretty!You are lookin' good lady! I have something for you. I'll get it to you soon!Hope you are feeling good.
Yall are so cute! I love Miss Jules smile! When did Chris grow that mustache!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my sweet sweet girl and her HORRIBLE picture taking skills! But the one of the three of them is cute.
So cute! And what the heck...I just noticed that your mom is the ONLY one without pastel on...we were instructed to wear pastel colors for the picture. What's up with that! Ha!
I know!! That is why she wanted me to go shopping with her that day! But no place was open and she said she didn't have a pastel shirt...so funny.
This is so pretty!
You are lookin' good lady! I have something for you. I'll get it to you soon!
Hope you are feeling good.
Yall are so cute! I love Miss Jules smile! When did Chris grow that mustache!
Post a Comment