Well that would be because I am 11 weeks pregnant silly!
How's that for an announcement, Steph?!
Anyways, I am SO ready for this first trimester of sickness and extreme exhaustion to be over! I never knew that a peanut-sized life could completely zap you of all of your energy, but it sure can.
Here is my first preggo photo, 11 weeks, I can tell a difference, but no one else can, its ok, I am sure everyone else will see it soon enough!

And as a footnote, I feel very lonely out here in the blogging world...I have exactly, yes lets count, ONE, that would be numero uno follower. I look at my friends on here and they have like 8 or 9 or sometimes even 10! What the hey people?! Doesn't anyone want to be my follower? Anyways, I know now that Jamye loves me, that is cool, because you know, I love her too.
Happy Good Friday to you all! I hope you have the day off as well to enjoy extra rest or whatever :)

6 comments:
Finally! No more secrets! Oh, wait, Chris took care of that a long time ago..ha!
Congratulations!
I didn't know you had a follower thingy...I just added one to mine but I never saw yours...did it disappear?
Can't wait for a new cousin!
YAY! Congratulations I am so so happy for you guys. I have been sick and exhausted to, but it was just a virus. Oh and I would love to follow you, but I am not sure how to do it. I do have you in my bookmark bar though :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! What exciting news! Y'all are going to be great parents...also, I don't think I have your phone #, email me: karielyse@yahoo.com
Yay!!!!!!!!!
Congrats! I have been checking your blog multiple times a day waiting to comment on this announcement. I am super excited for you and can't wait to meet that little peanut! Praying for you and baby too!
OMG!!! How exciting! So happy for you both! You guys are going to be fabulous parents. Congratulations!
Well you know I am super excited for you and have been since you told me! I do feel your pain about the indigestion, totally get it as you mentioned. Sorry it has taken so long for me to comment. I have a serious case of blog neglect. Love ya and so happy happy happy for you both!!
Post a Comment