He makes ridiculous work out videos of himself just so he can post them on myspace and make people laugh. Yep, make people laugh...that is his goal in life. He is a funny one. If you have myspace, he actually made 4 videos and all of them are on there if you are into watching a bit of ridiculous humor.
Am I proud? Oh sure, who wouldn't be proud of a ridiculously dressed individual who works out to Family Force 5 just to draw a laugh from a few folks. He will make a good dad, I am sure of it. And will probably embarrass our child on more than one occasion...

3 comments:
Bah ha ha ha! What to say...it's one of those things that's so odd you can't look away ha ha. I don't think I could ever walk in that room with a strait face again. I agree, excellent Daddy material :) And Family force Five, that's the kicker!
That was really funny! I finally got to sit and watch the whole thing uninterrupted. I think it's hilarious that he doesn't even crack a smile through it all. My favorite part was the moves with that stretchy junp rope looking thing and then the slow motion punches at the end....and of course the mustache tops it all off nicely!
That's awesome! I was cracking up the whole time.
Post a Comment