Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Fence, Grass, Dance, & Tumble

Ok, so I am behind on updating somethings but I am trying to be better. I still do not have a new belly shot. I am thinking I would like to actually look descent and since my skin looks like, well...DISGUSTING because it is ultra sensitive at the moment and extremely pale, it is hard to find a day where I think I look good. But alas, I will post a new picture soon. I am showing. To me. And Chris. No one else seems to notice...unless they are close, close friends and have a photographic memory of what my stomach looked like before...so far, Jennifer is the only one who triumphantly yelled "I see it!" Which by the way, was exciting to me since Chris and I have been the only ones to notice. Haha.

Anyways, Chris with the help of his dad and a few buddies replaced the fence on the sides of our yard this past weekend. It involved a bunch of hauling, nailing, digging, etc. But it looks great! Here are a few pictures of that...oh and notice we finally got grass down where the big sand-lot of a pool used to be...and Chris put up a disc swing for the kiddos.





















Thanks to Josh, Scott, Ryan and Ronnie for helping Chris with the fence. If it weren't for these guys I think Chris might have given up.


And now for a VERY cute little red head...Taylor Grace had her first tap/ballet/gymnastics recital!! It was super cute and fun to watch. Chris and Ronnie thought the program lasted for far too long, but considering how MANY performances there were, I thought it went by rather fast. Chris also told me that if we have a girl, she will not be doing these things...um, excuse me...YES SHE WILL, so get over it buddy!! Haha! Anyways, here she is in all her cuteness.



Posing in her outfit

























Doing her tap routine




















Gymnastics...













Ballet














Posing with her mommy & daddy













A cute one of her walking...I played with this one obviously



















This is me kissing Ben for being so ornery to me during dinner!















Chris and the grinning Mr. Isaac...hehehe, he is such a cutie!

4 comments:

Anjolee said...

You have such a pretty backyard. Great work Chris!

Taylor was precious.

I want to see your cute little, tiny, belly. I remember wanting so bad to show with Mckenzee and wanting so bad not to show with Riley. I am sure the pictures you are taking are beautiful.

Jamye said...

The backyard looks nice! Taylor looks so cute! I remember my recital days...Issac IS a cutie!

Atlee's Mom said...

Ok I can tell I just think if people didn't know that they woudln't think you were pregnat. And you need to post pictures. You are nuts you are always beautiful even if your skin isn't being nice to you so just post them!

WOW!! The fence turned out great. You need to post about getting the wood and Atlee and all her craziness!! That was a fun but LONG trip.

Evie Evie Amber said...

You tell Chris that fence looks a-freaking-mazing and could be an excellent background for another work out video. We still find ourselves saying "Can you dig it?!"

P to the S ANY picture of you will be beautiful. You are one of the prettiest ladies I know. And if you're feeling icky in the face you could shut us all up with a tummy only shot. Oh I wish I was closer and could see all the changes. I am so excited for you guys!