Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Trying something new...

Ok, so during lunch today, Ellie and I were scoping out the strawberries and Ellie was telling me about how she never knew how much she loved chocolate covered strawberries. So...I get this bright idea to dip our strawberries in my chocolate (fat free) pudding. YUMMY!! Well...it is definitely not as good as the actual chocolate coated strawberries, but it is a good compromise and contains a lot less sugar/fat ratio. So, I just thought I would let everyone in on my discovery. Although some of you may have tried this before, so it may actually not be new...but I thought it was yummy, so I thought I would share.

**Side note: I do need to tell you that the pudding does not stick to the strawberry, so you will have to scoop it out and put it on.

1 comment:

Jamye said...

I am not sure if I have tried some variation of that, but it sounds good. I used to get the plain eggo waffles, toast them a little, and then put vanilla pudding on them. It tastes like that one dessert at Cici's, don't know the name of it. It's weird I know, but I liked it.