Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 8, 2009

Dance Video

Now, this is a dance video. A video of Chris and three little girls dancing that is. Connie and I just looked on and laughed. You wouldn't want to see my dancing skills...I am sure Connie has some, but I have NONE! Uncle Chris brought in pizza and said, "girls, I got us some dance music" or something to that nature and this is what happened.

I would also like to mention that the ginormous box they are sliding/dancing on is from the crib we purchased. Connie and I sat in the living room all evening talking and watching the girls play around the box that was sitting upright. Then Chris walks in when he gets off work, tilts the box and makes an instant slide AKA the coolest toy in the house. Now, why didn't Connie and I think of that??? We will never know...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you rearranged your living room AGAIN??...Guess it's time for me to come over ;) What are you doing this Friday...y'all still need to meet Boomer :)

Anjolee said...

Okay, those little chicas have some sweet skillz to be able to dance on that incline. funny and cute!

Rebecca, do you have a blog? If so, I want to read it. I hope you are enjoying your summer!

Evie Evie Amber said...

Of course, leave it to Uncle Chris to make things fun! This video makes me want to dance :) When do we get to see the crib?

Jamye said...

Another classic video. Thanks for sharing! That was too cute!