These sono pictures are so cute!! They got some really good ones of her. I am so excited for you two...can't wait to meet her in a few months! I'll see you soon!
I was checking my email on my phone and clicked on your blog...I had to move to my desktop computer so I could see her close-up. I am so excited about the miracle you two have created, I know you will both be such great parents :) Congrats!
10 comments:
I'm so super excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the profile shot! So cute. It's gonna be very girly around here!
Yay Lexi and Chris! Congrats! Those pictures are SO adorable! She is such a cutie already! I can't wait to meet her!
WOW! Good thing you have A LOT of nieces. You've got the girl thing down pat. I see LOTS of girlie-girlie events in the future. Congrats!
I just came back to look at her again.
I think she looks just like me.
Oh, wait. That can't happen, huh?
Dang.
These sono pictures are so cute!! They got some really good ones of her. I am so excited for you two...can't wait to meet her in a few months! I'll see you soon!
woooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!
I absolutely MUST break ino song "Isn't she loooovley?!" Check out her perfect little nose! Oh Lexi we are so excited for you three <3
Well you know how I feel about your baby girl...but I who can resist commenting on such cuteness!! Couldn't be happier for you guys!!!
I was checking my email on my phone and clicked on your blog...I had to move to my desktop computer so I could see her close-up. I am so excited about the miracle you two have created, I know you will both be such great parents :) Congrats!
Post a Comment